March 06th, 2013I have added a CVEs section to the site. Here you can see all CVEs that have been assigned to security issues I have found.
January 11th, 2013The blog is being migrated to Jekyll now, so all posts had to be removed and I am converting them as I have time.
In case you are looking for a specific post or need some help, contact me on typoon[at]gmail.com
- October 27, 2013 » Write-up: NotSoSecure CTF
- June 9, 2013 » Write-up: BkP CTF 2013 Nedias Pictures
- June 1, 2013 » Write-up: ebCTF Web200
- May 6, 2013 » Write-up: PicoCTF Python Eval 5
- January 18, 2013 » Encrypted Self Modifying Code
- January 11, 2013 » Hooking Linux 3 Syscalls
- November 8, 2012 » Smash the Stack - IO - Level 2
- November 7, 2012 » Smash the Stack - IO - Level 1
- November 2, 2007 » Bootstrap Simples
All the code I write and feel like sharing can be found at my github page github.com/typoon
The most recent projects I have worked on are:
reclassreclass is a lib for decompiling Java class files back to JVM assembly and for modifying such class files without the need for recompiling them.
With reclass one can write JVM assembly and have that code injected into a class file or one can simply inject the opcodes directly into the class file.